3.04.2013

half wet hair and a dress with a hot glue gunned hem

 photo IMG_0668_zps87e84785.jpg  photo IMG_0677_zpsd115e94a.jpg  photo IMG_0689_zpsdba7f65f.jpg  photo IMG_0690_zps8e802ea4.jpg  photo IMG_0695_zpsca232f8d.jpg  photo IMG_0710_zps6309abfd.jpg  photo IMG_0704_zpsca8c4fc8.jpg

dress-goodwill, cardigan-bravegrrl, shoes-little raisin vintage/etsy, choker-fitchbace/etsy, sunnies-miracle eye

it's been awhile
i'm unmotivated
but trying
i made this cardi
well i thrifted it and tie dyed it in my kitchen
it's a small kitchen
but i like my small apartment
i sleep on a futon in the living room
and somehow still believe i'm a princess of the deep sea even though logic tells everyone else otherwise

good day to you

this sweet cardigan will be available here after i have a few more sips of coffee

xo

10 comments:

ivette said...

awesome!

inkarlcerating said...

love how u write hehe

Meg Fazio said...

Lovely outfit! Haha, I slept on a futon in the middle of my living room and kitchen for awhile too! It's fun to live in tiny spaces and very economical too.

Ulrikke Eleonora said...

ur amazing.

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
great. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

my blog post :: cheap party pills

antonia said...

love your shoes!!!

xx
http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

Justalazymorning said...

awesome!

Isabel Hendrix said...

oh my GOD. this is perfect.your dress. omg. and the cardigan.. i love you dude. i miss you and love you infinitely.

Coco Layne said...

Those shoes are super A++

Taylor said...

girl u dress so good!