the hop

 photo IMG_1904_zpsd83bf794.jpg

 photo IMG_1906_zps7422a599.jpg

wearing secondhand blouse, jacket & mary janes and deadly dames capri pants

flashback to a few weeks ago... good times at the car hop :)  it's one of my favorite things... walking around and ending the night with a root beer float!

it's a fun thing to do if you don't have plans on a friday night and are near burbank... love bob's!


J. said...

Vintage perfection! Gorgeous!

carlos said...

Super awesome outfit and nice pics
:) Awesome!!!


Milex said...

True love.

antonia said...

you look very sexy, love your shoes!!!


Lisa Petrarca said...

Can I say that that outfit is PERFECT on you! Love it so much! Hope you've been doing well. Stop by and check out my foster son's first Disneyland visit.

Lisa Petrarca said...

I love the look! Such a cool outfit.
Stop by & check out my video of our day in the water at Laguna Beach (Crescent Bay) yesterday. My hubby saw a rare day moon coming out of the water. LOL! YIKES! http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-rare-day-moon-coming-out-of-waters.html