2.18.2012

in love with tunnel vision

Photobucket Photobucket

pretty magical pants, ey?  yeah, i'd say tunnel vision's got it going on... the new vintage store by bloggers madeline and brit is nothing short of amazing.  i've been following both these ladies for quite sometime and was very excited when they opened shop... i snagged a pair of harley davidson boots(which i have been wearing almost every day) and these awesome pants when they first opened.  facebook fans get 50% off newly posted items the day they are listed!!!  CRAZY right?  all you need to do is be a tunnel vision facebook fan to get the code... so go like them on facebook (i think they are restocking this weekend)  and thank me later xo

Photobucket

and here is a preview of the the new tunnel vision lookbook.... holy hotness!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

wearing alexander wang tee-ebay, tie dye pants-tunnel vision, chuck taylors, vintage bag, vintage scarf-gift from tessa and thrifted beanie


20 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

WOW! I love the pieces in that lookbook! So amazing!
I love the pants you bought! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

ASH said...

super cool pants.

Grace said...

Brit never ceases to amaze me.

Love Grace.

Lisa Petrarca said...

So cool...definitely going to go follow! Just posted a BEACH "DRUM" video from today I thought you'd like.
http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2012/02/beach-drum-video-for-you.html

http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-time-with-whitney-houston.html

Tegan said...

ummm how did i not know about these guys?! They have amazing stuff. Thank you so much for sharing!!!


http://thevine-tjan.blogspot.com.au/

Serendipity Max said...

LOVE those trousers. So good.

xx

Grace said...

Oh and also why are you always sooo cool! :)

Love Grace.

STEPH J said...

Amazing pants! Have you tried to pair them up with some sky-high heels? I think it's going to look fantastic ♥

VALOURANDLACE.COM

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

love all this °

Yuka said...

you look great! these girls have amazing personal style as well as an awesome store.

Raj said...

Oh my goodness
That cookbook is incredible
Those pants are amazing too, what a find!

Kate Lasater said...

Those pants ARE magical! And I love that you paired them with Chucks. It's unexpected, and looks great!

xo Kate
www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

Unknown said...

gosh you got some bad ass style girlie x

Sofie said...

cute look! love your pants ♥

Chicago Chic said...

I love chucks! You look great, and I also love those ripped denim shorts!!

xRachel

Violet E. said...

great post/
and you look great <3

Isquisofrenia said...

yeah pretty cool, i dig alot

Charlotte Guertin said...

Amazing outfit ! I love your pants !

liana said...

tye dye pants rule.

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some % to force the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is great blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.
Here is my page golden virginia tobacco